Hi-Line carries the full line of Loctite® threadlockers—the brand leader in locking and sealing of threaded fasteners. One little drop prevents leakage and seals metal threads.
Low-strength threadlocker, for small fasteners requiring occasional adjustment. Applications: set screws, adjustment screws, calibration screws, meters and gauges .
Removable-strength, for fasteners between 1/4″ and 3/4″ diameter. Applications: machine tools, presses, pumps, compressors, mounting bolts and gearboxes.
Blue Medium-Strength Threadlocker: A removable-strength threadlocking adhesive in a Quick Stick.
- Threadlocker in tape form
- Easy to use
- Toolbox/Tool belt/Pocket friendly
- No mess
- Can be pre-applied for future assembly
- 260″ roll • Medium strength, general purpose threadlocker
- Removable with hand tools
- -65°F to 300°F
- Cure time 30 min. fixture/24 hrs. full
Permanent, high strength threadlocker that locks large fasteners and offers heavy-duty protection.
Red High-Strength Threadlocker in a convenient quick stick. Eliminates loosening from vibration, shock and thermal expansion.
Wicks along the threads of pre-assembled fasteners to secure them in place. Provides semi-permanent seal. It also seals porosities in welds and metal parts.
- Low viscosity-retaining compound that bonds rigid metal assemblies
- Fixtures in 10 minutes
- Withstands temperatures to 300°F
- MIL-R-46082B Type I.