p>Standard or long handle. Universal application. Silver contacts. Mounting stem is nickel-plated brass 15/32″ -32 thread, 15/32″ (11.9mm) long, and fits panels up to 9/32″ (7.1mm) except where stated otherwise. phenolic housing, with plated steel cap. Nickel-plated brass mounting hardware. Blade terminals: .250 quick connect. Screw terminals: 6-32 screws. 25A at 12V, 15A at 24V, and 10A at 36V DC.
Standard handle – black nylon, 11/16″ (17.5mm) long. Silver contacts. Mounting stem 15/32″ -32 thread, 15/32″ (11.9mm) long, fits panels up to 1/8″ (31.8mm) thick. Includes mounting hardware: black metal facenut and nickel-plated hexnut.
- 25A at 12V DC.
- Terminals: 6-32 screw.
|TSW54101||SPST-MOMENTARY ON/OFF||2 SCREW|
|TSW54104||SPDT-MOMENTARY ON/OFF/MOMENTARY ON||3 SCREW|
- 25A at 12V DC, 15A at 24V DC
- Completely sealed to ip68 with O-ring seal and epoxy seal – can be mounted anywhere on the vehicle!
- Silver contacts ensure long life.
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 85°C (-20°F to 185°F)
- Bushing, handle and hardware – nickel-plated brass Standard handle, 0.60″ long (15.3mm)
- Double O-ring seal in bushing; epoxy seal at back
- Wires: 14AWG
|TSWS1||SPST-ON/OFF||2 WIRE LEADS|
|TSWS2||SPST-MOMENTARY ON/OFF||2 WIRE LEADS|
|TSWS3||SPDT-ON/OFF/ON||3 WIRE LEADS|
|TSWS4||SPDT-ON/NONE/ ON||3 WIRE LEADS|
|TSWS5||SPDT-MOMENTARY ON/OFF/MOMENTARY ON||3 WIRE LEADS|
- SPST- ON/OFF
- 25A at 12V DC
- White actuator
- Bright bezel
- Red dependent pilot light.
- Up: On, Down: Off,
- Three screw terminals.
For applications to 36V DC. Off – On, Normally Off. On with button depressed, spring return to Off.
- Silver contacts.
- Chrome plated button and face nut with O-ring seal in the mounting stem.
- 35A at 12V, 20A at 24V DC.
Rubber cap is permanently fastened to the integral mounting nut by a rolled brass bezel. The deep threaded 5/8″-32 aluminum mounting nut assures a positive seal. Durable, resilient rubber, embossed ‘PUSH’. Fits Cole Hersee and all other push button switches with a 5/8″-32 thread mounting stem.
Two positions: Off-On. For 6-36V DC systems. Will disconnect the battery and the alternator or generator field circuit.
- Chrome-plated diecast lever.
- Plated steel case. Brass contacts.
- Brass mounting stem 3/4″ -16 thread 23/32″ (18.3mm) long.
- Fits panels through 3/16″ (4.8mm) thick.
- Two 3/8″ -24 and two 10-32 studs.
For Master Disconnect Switches. Polished aluminum with enamel finish. Fits Cole Hersee Master Disconnect Switches without indexing pin. 2 1/2″ (63.5mm) diameter.
When the engine is running, the starter circuit cannot be energized. This prevents accidental damage to the starter motor, and is highly recommended in situations such as package delivery vehicles or in noisy locations where it might not be evident that the motor is running. The switch must be turned to the Off position before the start circuit can be re-energized
- Corrosion-Resistant die-cast housing.
- O-Ring in stem
- 1″-24 bushing